Thousands of people across the United States have set a shining example by cutting and donating their hair. Pantene Beautiful Length’s continued ability to give women these free, high-quality wigs depends on the participation of people like you.
Whether you are a parent, an employee of a small or large company, a business owner, a student, a teacher, a community leader, or simply just someone with a passion for getting involved, the Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign was created with you in mind. Our organization gives everyone an opportunity to change a life, and we invite you to read the below hair requirements if you’re interested in making the kindest cut of all.
Whether your hair is ready to donate now, or you need some time to grow it, here are some essential hair donation requirements you need to know before making the cut. If, after reading the below requirements you have any questions, please review the FAQs on the website at www.pantene.com.
- Donated hair must be a minimum of 8 inches long (measured from just above the elastic band of the ponytail to the ends).
- Hair may be colored with vegetable dyes, rinses and semi-permanent dyes. It cannot be bleached, permanently colored or chemically treated (if unsure, ask your stylist).
- Hair cannot be more than 5 percent gray
- Wavy or curly hair may be straightened before measuring
- Hair should be freshly washed and completely dry, without any styling products.
Hair must be donated in a binded ponytail and sent to:
Pantene Beautiful Lengths
20770 Westwood Drive
Strongsville, OH 44149
Hope that answers your questions! If you have any other questions, Feel free to contact us.